Club racing is now held at beautiful Stockton Foreshore.
Participants can enjoy the changing scenery from the Breakwall to views across to Newcastle’s CBD and Nobbys Headland.
The long course race offers an open water swim in the calm bay of Little Beach with participants running out along Stockton Breakwall.
Participants in the Intermediate and Short course race, Aquathon and Splash & Dash, all swim in Stockton Pool and the run remains close to the Pool or on Stockton Foreshore.
- Long: 450m Swim (Open Water)/20 km Cycle (open road)/5 km Run
- Intermediate: 250m Swim (Pool) / 12km Cycle (open road)/2.5 km Run
- Short: 150m Swim (Pool) / 2.5km Cycle (on grass) / 1 km Run
- Aquathon: 150m Swim (Pool) / 2 km Run
- Splash n Dash
Registration: Register prior 5pm (1700) on the Saturday prior to the event online. Go to the link next to the race date you wish to register for. Collect timing chip on race morning between 6:00 and 6:25am.
Cost: Seniors $10.00. Juniors $5.00. Includes BBQ breakfast & pool entry. Add an extra $5 if you are not a member of Triathlon Australia. Please note: You are allowed to race 3 times before you are required to become a member of Triathlon Australia.
- 6:00am – Registration opens in Stockton Pool grounds. Collect timing chip.
- 6:25 – Registration closes
- 6:30 – Race Briefing for all races
- 6:45 – Long Race: swim briefing on Little Beach
- 6:50 – Long Race start
- 7:00 – Intermediate & Short Race: swim briefing at the pool
- 7:05 – Intermediate Race start
- 7:10 – Short Race start
- 7:15 – Aquathon and Spash & Dash: swim briefing at the pool
- 7:20 – Aquathon starts
- 7:25 – Splash & Dash starts
Intermediate Race 2 laps (250m)
Open Water Swim Course
1 lap = 4kms
Long Race: 5 laps (20kms)
Intermediate Race: 3 laps (12kms)
Long Course – Breakwall & 2 laps of Park (5km)
Intermediate Course – 2 laps of Park (2.5km)